PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
It is absolutely normal to pay attention about how your data is obtained, used and shared.
We’ll simply name here the personal data protection policy as “Policy” and
In this document we’ll show you how the owner of the web cite RomanianBlouses.com, sc X Trade 2000 srl from Bucharest, cal. Dorobanti 102-110, bl. 2, ap 35, Registered at the Romanian Commercial register under the no.: J40/10279/2000, VAT no. 13513512 (“XTrade”) gathers, uses and stores your personal data “Data”
The website RomanianBlouses.com contains some other URLs that will be named simply “websites”
Please note that this policy may be constantly updated as new rules or lows of personal data or technologies will be developed.
Our Policy applies to the data that is collected on our websites, the data collected when you register and create an account on RomanianBlouses.com, when we communicate through emails or chats or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
We are not responsible for the information collected by any third party and this policy is not applied to this kind of information.
Please be kind and read the policy with patience and be sure that you understand our practice about processing the personal data.
Please be aware that, in order to use or / and view our website you should agree with our personal data protection policy.
Feel free to do not use our websites if you do not agree our policy.
- What data is RomanianBlouses.com collecting:
During your interaction with our websites various data may be collected. The data are as follow:
- When you are accessing our websites data about logfiles, traffic data, communication resources used by you, IP address, browser used, search history, language used, browsing duration, operating system used, used device type, data about your visits to our websites and pages viewed;
- When you chat with us, when you create an account, when you contact us through the contact form and when you subscribe to our newsletter you need to provide your email address;
- Data about your use of social networks when you are using this feature;
- During the order process you may provide your name, mailing address, phone no. and payments details as PayPal account;
- Why the above mentioned data is collected?
There are different purposes why your data is collected.
- When you use our contact form you provide your email address in order to receive responses to your questions or request.
- We are sending you personalized newsletters when you provide your email address through the newsletters registration form.
- When you order products you provide the necessary data for receiving your order. You need to provide your name, address, phone no. and email to let us manage your orders.
- To manage your requests submitted through the chat.
- To send you updates about your order or to see your order history.
- To enable our websites to recognize your equipment in order to help you to save time by providing the same information again in order to perform the same task.
- Your user name and password will be recognized in order to save you time by not entering them each time when another page required it.
- We analyze the website traffic in order to make the website easier to use and to respond faster to your requests.
Some services will be unavailable by refusing to provide some data.
Processing your payments:
- Depending of your choice, the payments will be processed through the safety and verified CC processor “EuPlatesc”, PayPal, through wire transfer or cash at delivery.
- Who is processing my data?
- You data will be processed by our employees tasked as:
- IT technical staff
- Managing and processing your invoicing and shipping
- Your Name, shipping address, phone no. and email will be processed also by the shipping company that you’ve selected.
- Your Name shipping address and bank details we’ll also be processed by our accounting company sc Practic Contab srl registered in Bucharest, Romania, str. Platon nr. 5, Commercial register no.: J40/5621/2003.
- Our web hosting company: sc Claus Web srl, from Satu Mare, Grigore Ureche street, 20, Romania, commercial register no: J30/791/2005
Your data may be disclosed in order to comply with legal and law procedures or governmental authorities’ requests.
Links to the third party websites
We are not responsible for the activities of third parties websites. You may carefully read their data policies if you access it.
- For how long are stored your data.
- Your data are stored by us only for the purposes described in point B;
- The period of storage may vary according with the purpose of each data and according with the legal regulation;
- When you complete a purchase, your account and order details will be stored for 10 (ten) years from your last purchase according with the financial laws;
- If you subscribe for newsletter, your email will be stored till you will unsubscribe;
- If you create an user account, you can ask any time to delete this account;
- Data collected through cookies and tracers will be stored up to 6 months for those dedicate to measure the audience of the websites and up to 13 months for the rest.
- If you request to deactivate your account, the data will be erased after the completion of the above mentioned storage times.
- After the above mentioned terms, your data will be deactivated and stored only for static purpose.
6. How is my data protected?
- Your data is stored on secured servers. The website is hosted by: sc CLAUS WEB srl from Satu Mare, Grigore Ureche street 20, Romania, registered at the Romanian Commercial register under the registration no.: J30/791/2005 and VAT no.: RO17759260
- The servers are protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
- Our computers that are storing your data are protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
- Employees should make sure paper and printouts are not left where unauthorized people could see them, like on a printer.
- Data printouts should be shredded and disposed of securely when no longer required.
- We have implemented organizational and technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and the security of your data against any accidental loss, any unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Due to the global characteristics of the internet, we can’t guarantee the absolute security of the information sent and received over this network. We try hard to protect your data but we can’t guarantee the absolute security of the data sent through the internet and other networks to our website. You agree that you sent the data at your own risk.
- You are responsible for keeping and storing your user account password confidential. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. Never provide your user account password to any third party. In particular, strong passwords must be used and they should never be shared.
- Also, you should be careful when you share information in the public section of our website. This information will be public.
- What are my rights?
- You can browse our website without providing any data. In this case you will not have access at all the futures of the website. In this case you cannot place orders.
- If you subscribed to newsletter, you can decide to no longer receive newsletters and unsubscribe using the link in the email with the newsletter.
- In our contact forms, you can choose to do not provide your email address. Please note that in such case, you will not receive the replay.
If you provide your data, you can choose how you data are used:
- Accordingly with the data protection regulations namely the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) and its amendments:
- You have the right to access your data and to correct your data;
- You have the right to stipulate directives relating to the fate of your Data in the event of your death
More, subject to the conditions of the GDPR regulation for exercising your rights, you have the followings rights:
- The right to erasure of your data;
- The right to object to the processing of your Data on legitimate grounds, in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR;
- The right to limit processing of your data;
- The right to withdraw consent, when it has been asked;
- The right to portability for the data you have provided.
- When, based on your consent, when the processing of your Data has occurred, you may withdraw that consent at any time. However, you should note that any processing that occurred before your consent was withdrawn remains entirely valid.
- You also have the right to object, without providing a reason, to “X Trade 2000 srl” profiling you based on your data, when content or communications are sent for commercial solicitation.
- However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, it may be necessary to prove your identity to “X Trade 2000 srl” when you exercise these rights. Please be aware that the data required proving your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request.
- You can exercise your rights by sending an email to contact@iRomanianBlouses.com or in writing to: “X Trade 2000 srl” – cal. Dorobanti 102-110, bl. 2, sc. B, ap. 35, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania.
- We are required to reply within 30 days to all requests regarding the exercising of these rights.
Lastly, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with anspdcp (the Romanian National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing), via its website: http://www.dataprotection.ro/
8. Are my data transferred outside the European Union?
- We do not transfer your data outside the European Union.